24.10.12

Twenty-Four: Insomnia

or 'How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love YouTube'

Really, I've learned enough algebra from YouTube that my math books don't scare me as much anymore. So, you know, yay!

I found an hour-long algebra video on there today and I wanted to do a back-flip. I'm becoming such a geek - it's great! XD

I'm kind of jangly in the nerve department right now but it's all good.

I'm hoping that I can just stay up today and sleep tonight and that somehow, magically, that will fix my f-ed up sleep schedule. Because it's really not helping my temperament.

Okay.

What do I have that should be getting worked on right now?

- One book (I need at least fifty pages... and I randomly thought that the human lead would probably taste like pleasantly stale coffee if you kissed him. I have no idea why 0.o)
- One new outline (to start on)
- One paper (one chapter/section shouldn't take me too long, if I'm focused on it)

I also have a book I need to finish reading. (It's good and I'm not sure why I haven't finished it yet. Weird.)

I still need to go driving, too.

Wow. I think the coffee might be kicking in. *wiggles*

Also, I forgot I had a Wordpress site. I might try to do something with that if I can stop hating the interface long enough. It wouldn't be a blog since I already have this one and tumblr, so it might be more of a small website than anything.

Anyway. That's something else on the to-do list.

Along with my now 102 ideas, losing weight, getting in better shape (so I can haul around bodies all day. You know... mortician.) and a host of other things I'm probably forgetting about.

But for right now, my mood is decidedly:

(Thanks to Hyperbole and a Half, ladies and gentlemen, for bringing 'X all the Y' into our lives! The blog is awesome; go read it.)

So. Yeah.

I should probably actually go and work on something, huh? Probably.

Bye for now, everyone! Bye for now.