9.10.12

Entry the Nineth: If I was a hummingbird, how would I know?

Otherwise known as: 'If you skipped Nine, we can't be friends.'

Name: Jezaret
Age: 19
Height: 5'3"
Weight: About 115
Relationship Status: NO
Birthday: October 17th
Favourite Colour: Red
Favourite Band: Wow... probably Panic! At The Disco
Last Song Listened To: Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas (Frank Sinatra)
Favourite Movie: Um... Probably Repo! The Genetic Opera but I can also watch The Simpsons Movie over and over again.
Last Movie Watched: The Poughkeepsie Tapes
Favourite Book: Looking for Alaska
Last Book Read: The Sociopath Next Door
# of Siblings: None
# of Pets: 3
Best School Subject: Language Arts
Mac or PC: PC
Cell Phone Type: It's a TracPhone with a touch screen. And that's all you're getting.
Current Shirt Colour: Blue with black polka dots
Gamer? Yes.
Day or Night? Night
Summer or Winter? Winter
Most Visited Websites? tumblr, Twitter, NaNoWriMo (around November) and Blogger
Celebrity Crush? Tom Hiddleston (and Andrej Pejic... and Emma Watson)


So now you know. That was pointless but there it is. (Also, Alton Brown.)

I finished Red Garden. And kind of loved it. I don't know, they just seemed... pretty real as characters to me. Yes, the girls complain a fair bit but who wouldn't in that situation?

And I've been thinking... not very hard, but, I have been thinking. Mostly about NaNoWriMo. (And the fact I'm not sick anymore. I'm so grateful for that.) And also about the fact that 'Well, the short answer is: I was bored' has the potential to be one of the creepiest and most unsettling lines ever.

I've been working on the outline a little. It's coming along although I'm still completely lost as to how to end it.


My imaginary worlds almost always feel more real than the real one. I don't know if it's because I know more about them or just because I'm usually more interested in them than in the real world but they do.

I think it's just a by-product of a creative mind, really. I can make anything into anything else - a modern-day alchemist. Actually, that's kind of cool, when you think about it.

You know, you never realise just how long you can talk about nothing until you try to blog everyday.

Anyhow,

I'm torn between making another pumpkin, working on my outline, working on any other project I have, actually doing (potentially) paying work or watching anime. Which one(s) do you will win?

I'm going to the store with mum and grandma today. I want sugar cubes and apples. Because of reasons.

Also, because I can't sleep, I'm randomly really, really thirsty. I actually stole one of Mum's water bottles because it's just that bad. Ick. That's part of the reason for the sugar cubes - sugar water helps. (Maybe I'm a hummingbird? ... If I was a hummingbird, how would I know?)

So, sugar cubes, bottled water, apples, and honey.

I really need to stop rambling. At least stop rambling on this post in particular.

Night, everyone! I'm going to try to sleep a little (hopefully) before sunrise. My sleep schedule just does not want to be normal here.