20.10.12

Twenty: Quick Update


Wow. Late post today.

I guess it's just because I have a lot to say but it's going to take me a while to say it so I think it's better saved until tomorrow's post so I have more time.

...

My power was out for about an hour today. That was fun.

Now, I have an outline and one chapter to finish (I really just need to write that chapter and stop worrying so much. I can fix it once it's all down on digital paper.)

I'm not sure what the issue is but I just can't seem to get started on anything. I think I need to get at least the outline and chapter done before I start on anything else...

It's always frustrating when you want to work and get things done but you just can't for some reason. I know that'll fade but still - irritating. The energy level is just weird here. Ick.

Well, not much has happened because I've been asleep all day because I have not been sleeping well at all the past couple nights. It's really starting to mess with me.

So. This has been a quick update post.


Bye for now, guys. The next post might be a lot of rambling about the English dub of Tiger and Bunny so if you want to skip it, I don't blame you.