3.10.12

I want to pick that pigeon up and hug it.



Filed under: Random-ass things I've said to my mother

Also, I think I'm these:

- Ahead-of-Themselves Worriers
- Anachronistic Wrimo
- CareFree Wrimo
- Drama Queens
- Focused Bastard
- Forum Addict
- Fretters
- Fun Seeking Wrimos
- Genre Fretters
- Grim Wrimo
- Hat Constantly Flung Over the Next Fence Nanoer
- High On Wordcount Nanoers
- It's November TWENTIETH Already? Novelist
- Obsessive Researcher Authors
- Overachievers
- People Who Have No Real Life, But Still Are Only A Tiny Bit Ahead
- Pleasantly Surprised Returning Wrimo
- Prolific Wrimo
- Shadow Wrimos
- Slasher
- Social Wrimo
- Successful Procrastinator

Achievement Unlocked!

Or something.

Also, there's a thread about conlangs in the new forum. My inner geek is happy.

I need to get my ideas in order so what I think I'm going to do is this: Title | Genre | Word Count | Novel/Novella/etc. | Idea/First Draft/Outline/etc. | Name on Cover on a spreadsheet.

This is going to take forever but, hey, at least then I'll be more organised.

*about two hours later*

Wow. That took forever. And guess what? 99 ideas. Nine. Nine. Ideas.

What am I doing with my life?


No, seriously,


But:


All right, enough talking with gifs.

Here's hoping that the speadsheet that currently holds all of my ideas will at least slow down its growing speed (It's all alphabetical and I really don't want to screw that up. It took forever to do.)

It was a good night last night, though. I got to talk (and spazz) with a friend, and spend two hours watching a livestream of one of my favourite shows.

So yeah.

Oh, and I managed to get my drivers permit yesterday (It's just a learner's license but still.) Between that and the 78 (Twitter), 42 (main blog), 3 (project blog) and 5 (this blog) strangers that apparently care about the fact that I'm still breathing, it was a pretty good day. (I know there's some overlap in Followers but it's still cool.)

I'll probably spend a little while today coming up with pen names to further confuse the masses. W00t?

I would have posted this earlier but I really needed to sleep. My focus was really going downhill and I can only put that paper off for so long. It's only about 10 pages but still, I have to research.

Bye for now, guys. I'll see you... tomorrow, actually.