18.10.12

Eighteen: My Spider has Icing Feet

Yes, you read that right.

This spider, to be exact:

I shall name him... Morri.

Also, I totally have this now, because my family is awesome:

You Jelly?

Oh, and sorry this post is later in the day than usual. I stayed up since... the sixteenth, basically, so I needed the sleep.

I also need to be writing. Like, on a lot of things.

I have a headache thanks to one of my wisdom teeth coming in, I have a stomachache for who knows what reason and I feel jittery and anxious. Hopefully this is not setting the tone for my twenties.

I'll be fine, I'm just very annoyed and in considerable discomfort right now.

What I think the plan is for now:

- Get at least a few more pages down on a book
- read for a while
- finish the outline for NaNo
- go work on the website or the Wiki or something

What the plan will probably wind up being:

- Roll around in pain
- Eat something small
- Work a little bit
- Try not to cry
- Cry a lot

It just feels like it's going to be one of those days, you know?

I woke up (for a little while, before the headache set in) having feelings over Amnesia: The Dark Descent and FAKE. Whenever a day starts out with those two things, it probably won't be a good one because FEELS.

For now I think I need to go scrounge something warm to eat and then hopefully I'll feel a little better and can get something - anything - done.

Bye for now guys <3