8.10.12

Entry the Eighth: More Anime. And Anxiety.

More anime. So much more anime. Like Red Garden (I'm stuck between 'wow, this is dark' and 'what is with your face?') and Ergo Proxy (undiluted awesome) and Another (need to be watching).

I'm basically geeking out on a very consistent basis. I found Funimation's official site. And, Wyatt, I am rolling.

Also, I need to go driving. I'm planning on it today. If I feel up to it later. Although I'm kind of doubting it. Because I just puked my guts up in the sink (because (TMI) I was on the toilet at the time) and then Mum, bless her heart, had to come and actually plunge the sink because it was not draining.

So yeah. It's been a real fun night. It is now about 6 A.M.

I did a fair bit of work (actually paying work this time). I'll tell you this, though, I had absolutely no desire to sleep for most of the night.

I also made a pumpkin yesterday. A crochet one. It's adorable.

Also, I've decided that if I'm going to have something designer, I want it to be a dog collar. And yes, I will wear it and yes, I will look awesome.

I've also noticed that I'm kind of a big deal. In my head. Like, if I'm out in the real world, I'll randomly think 'Okay, don't touch me - I have more followers than you'. And I'm not sure why.

I think this will be a shorter entry because I kind of want to go to Lord and Taylor now. Expensive, I know, but still.

Wow. Rambling. You can tell when I haven't slept, huh?

This wasn't much of an update but, hey, I just got sick - I'd think you could cut me some slack.

Bye for now, guys. I'm very, very tired and I just want to curl up and be quiet for a little while. Maybe try to get a better handle on my thoughts.

Night! <3