5.10.12

Entry the Fifth: Jezzy sucks at Dead Space 2


I think I'll just keep dying in Dead Space 2. Forever.

Seriously, on like the first boss. I don't have nearly enough ammo, I have one medpack, no credits and my stasis recharge is shit.

This thing jumps up from behind this crashed train-thing and then you have to run around like a nugget trying not to die. And all you have is a plasma cutter. Needless to say I'm frustrated.

I got closer the last time but then I ran out of ammo.

*headdesk*

This is a very simple fight! Why do I keep dying?!

*sigh*


Also, can I stop having ideas for a few seconds? Please? I don't want them to go away completely but I'd like a break.

*sigh* I have a headache.

(Being a day ahead on this is weird.)

I've been screwing around with weebly again. I like the look better now at least. Now I just need to... what's that word again? Write!

And, since I seem to be not giving a damn today and I just came across another idea like this in a forum today, I'll go ahead and say it - I cannot stand 'flipped prejudice' books. Anything like 'Save the Pearls' or anything where heterosexuality is the 'issue', I just... no. Something about it just grates on me. If you want to write about the dynamics of oppression, write about oppressed groups.

Anyway... I don't need to rant and rave about something like this - it's just my opinion and no one's asking me to write it or review it.

What was I going on about before that? Well, Dead Space 2, of course. But...

Well, another thing is that I just can't seem to focus but, as you all know, this is a common complaint of mine. So...

I'm considering just marathoning all of the Minecraft Movies I can find. Something tells me that would be a famously bad idea though...

I'm still considering it.

That aside, I think I'll be awake for a while and probably trying to figure out what goes where in my room, since this will likely be posted just after midnight here.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day and I will make more of an effort to stay on topic in following posts. Because this one was probably on the verge of deserving this gif:


Yeah.

Bye for now, everyone!