19.3.12

Fifteen Days Before

Well, yesterday was both awesome and horrible at different times so here's hoping today can just be awesome.

I woke up at about 2 in the morning and wound up pulling apart a cold omelet to avoid the mushrooms and any soggy bits because, ew. Then I spent a while playing Robot Unicorn Attack. I've figured out that I can react faster if I watch the centre of the screen and don't watch my unicorn. ('Don't watch my unicorn' is a sentence I've never said before.) My high score's 62888 now, though.

*sigh* Look at my life. Look at my choices.

In other news, I'm thinking 'website'. In particular, my website (not the obeyalice one, another one). Here's what I'm thinking: stories (obviously), some with a few chapters up as a preview and a few full stories. Thing is, if I still like that idea later, which stories are which? If it winds up a novel doesn't that run into problems with first print rights? And doesn't that mean I'd have to write the whole thing even if there would only be preview chapters on the site? Because I have a lot of ideas and that's going to take a while. It's... a conundrum. Admittedly not one that needs immediate addressing but still.

I might try to sleep a little more. Too much food and not enough sleep just makes me really tired.

*later*

I checked the blog with this type-analyzer thing and got this:


ESFP - The Performers

The entertaining and friendly type. They are especially attuned to pleasure and beauty and like to fill their surroundings with soft fabrics, bright colors and sweet smells. They live in the present moment and don´t like to plan ahead - they are always in risk of exhausting themselves.

The enjoy work that makes them able to help other people in a concrete and visible way. They tend to avoid conflicts and rarely initiate confrontation - qualities that can make it hard for them in management positions. 



Cool.

Although not the best for when I have to organise something...

Fifteen days left. I've basically stopped panicking at this point though. Now I just have to figure out what's going with me on the first trip.

I still can't believe that people pay attention to me online. I mean 74 Twitter Followers, 25 tumblr Followers, a few friends scattered about the writing boards... I don't understand it. I'm not that interesting.

At least I know I'm not just completely insane, right? ^^

So, I have a lot I'd like to figure out. I want to know if that site is even a viable idea or if I should turn it into something else. So, I will (hopefully be awake for most of tomorrow and) check in again when I have another thought I can ramble about.

See ya~!