15.3.12

Nineteen Days Before

Also known as *headdesk* *flail* I keep seeing a weebly little thing running in circles in my head, flailing and going 'OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD...' 'Cause that's about how I feel. Yeah.

Otherwise, it's been a decent day. I slept through most of it. Then I ate food. It was good, though. It was a toasted wheat bread sandwich with just tomato, cheese, mayonnaise and a little bit of oil and vinegar. ... My tastes are weird, huh? ^^

I'm kind of working on something involving vampires vs. aliens. *sniffly laughter* It's so cool. My two loves - vampires and cyberpunk <3

Beyond that, not much has happened though that may be because I'm too 'doll mode: activated' to notice.

Things are just... all bunched up. I kinda wanna go shopping. I almost never wanna go shopping. WTF? 0.o I'm getting so weird lately... but I get the feeling that that's a good thing. The change is always weird, I think. Once you get unstuck, you feel a lot better though. ^^

I'm rambling... and kind of hungry again... so, yeah. I'm gonna go scrounge or maybe beg for food and I'll continue to spazz later on~

Bye~