30.3.12

Four Days Before

Yeah, quick lesson: Don't watch short horror stories on YouTube. Drew Daywalt, eff you and your short films, Sir. (His films are pretty good, though...)

On the upside, ideas, ideas, ideas and visuals (as much as I may hate them at times) help if I'm trying to combine elements and things like that.


But anyway... Four days. Excuse me, I'm going to step outside and freak out now.

But at least I have writing. And books. And anime. Those things help.

I haven't even packed things up yet... That's bad. Still need to bleach my teeth too. Not looking forward to that. In fact I'm just kind of 'ick' in general and have been for several days. I'm not sure if it's stress or what but I wish it would go away.

I also wish I had something more interesting to say. The most interesting thing I've done today is gone into town and picked up 'The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest', followed a character RP tumblr, and managed to outline a little. That is not that interesting to most of the population. (Of course, A) most of the population isn't reading this and B) I didn't really set out to be interesting so... that doesn't actually matter that much, I guess.)

Still, what is my life? Really?

I don't have too much longer until it's 'Into the truck with you!' so I think it's fair to say I'm a little stressed about that. I have to pack things up and do laundry and all that stuff I keep putting off because my stomach hurts and I feel sluggish. Once again, ick.

So I'm going to stop whining at you guys now and... do something. Maybe write? I think I need to...

See ya~