24.3.12

Ten Days Before

I'm going to sum this up for you in one sound: 'NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!' *flails into walls*

Yeah. I'm freaked out. So much so that I'm listening to geeks (like me) talking about anime and manga. They're actually bringing up a lot of good points about dubs and adaptations and translations and things. Awesome ^^

I had a cheese sandwich and that makes me happy. Because apparently I'm easy to please.

I really should be packing or something, I guess. Clearly that's not going to happen because I'm very lazy but I probably should be. Clothes, books and maybe a few DVDs. That's about all aside from basic trip stuff (toothpaste and the like).

I started thinking a while ago about fashion and subcultures. Because that's just what I do. I figured out that I don't really fit subcultures. (Yes, you read that right. I am too weird for subcultures.) Basically, I take things that I like from the ones I run across and leave the rest if it doesn't fit me. Like, fashion-wise I'm somewhere between goth, cybergoth, steampunk, cyberpunk, J-Rock, Victorian and what I've termed 'cyberpop' and 'cyber-andro' (or andro-punk), respectively. Basically if I think something's shiny and pretty and interesting/cool, I'll probably wear it if I can get my hands on it/make it.

I just noticed that I need to check my email more often. I also noticed just how many of my stories have a crime/mystery element to them. This could be a very good thing.

So, I think I'm going to go and possibly work on... something productive. What, I don't know but something.

See ya~!