18.3.12

Sixteen Days Before

Okay... I just figured out how to translate a joke between the 'original' version of my novel and the 'English language version'. Keep in mind that the 'original' would have been in a conlang (a constructed language). I am a geek and I am proud.

Now I feel the need to do things like this -

The word is:


Remember that when the 'u' is doubled, it is pronounced similarly to the German 'u' when it carries an umlaut. When you pluralise this word, it becomes 'Uulnan'.

Oh, my geekery... *shakes her head* But at least I'm having fun, right? ^^

Sixteen days left. Sixteen days until we're crammed in a car and stupidly excited as we drive across the country. Sixteen days until we meet with a potential agent for lunch. Sixteen days until I can stop counting down.

...

Did you ever notice that cravings are especially annoying in the middle of the night? 'Cause I have. Repeatedly. I'm gonna go play Robot Unicorn Attack now.

*later*

58788. My eyes hurt but new high score~ ^^

I'm also making stupid tweets. Again. This time about being 'the mutt of creative culture.' You know, since I'm a little bit of everything - not a purebred writer. (I'm stupid when I'm tired XD)

Not much is scheduled to happen today so I think I'm going to jump in the shower before my hair tries to walk away by itself and then settle in to hopefully do something productive. I hope you all have a great day and I will see you guys tomorrow (probably. Or later if something way good happens).