25.3.12

Nine Days Before

My geekery knows no bounds, it seems. I'm actually (kind of) learning one conlang and working on my own. (Geek Level: Writer)

Oh well ^^ It's fun even though I'm like, 'Wow... This is probably why I don't have many friends IRL.'

I mean, I figured up a 'translation' for an exchange that only exists in the outline right now. When Kelsey tells Jack her name in the 'English version', he repeats it back as 'Kelly' and she gets annoyed. In the 'Original (conlang) version', it's because he comes back with 'Kelsen' or 'Troublemaker' (a word with similar connotations to 'punk').

This is the kind of information my brain gives me.

Also, the Arka and Espranto conlangs can be used commercially. Hello, translations done out of boredom and possibly sold to other geeks.

Did you know I've watched 26 anime series and movies total? I didn't either but I have. Huh.

My legs hurt and I don't know why. So I'm going to limp to the kitchen for food and then maybe drag my computer out to the table. Not sure on that yet but maybe. Sometimes I can get a lot done out there, other times it's just too loud.

*scurries away to plan fictional crimes*