26.3.12

Eight Days Before

Where did the time go? 0.o

Really? Even basically keeping this day by day doesn't really help - I'm still like wait, what?

It doesn't help that most of the scenes I can come up with in my head right now tend to lead me to think 'Remind me to kill you in your sleep' at at least one of the characters.

I'm just a bundle of nerves and crazy right now... and my stomach hurts.

But I've been reading manga and generally ignoring my problems with the world at large so it's all good. And there are so many problems to be ignored.

I usually try to have at least something to say in these things but aside from the fact that fictional characters fascinate me, I have a weird stance on what I'd allow (legally) people to do with any writing of mine that was actually sold and that I'm very, very tired due to other people's jackassery, there isn't much for me to say.

So... yeah. I'm gonna go try to stay awake now.

See ya~

(OMG A WEEK LEFT TOMORROW GAH)

</sleepyblogpost>