28.3.12

Six days Before

In the interest of not writing such a long-ass blog post this time, I give you this:

Testicles.

That is all.

*End*

Actually, no, that's not going to work because I have way too much locked up in my head right now. To avoid rambling, what it all boils down to is that writing keeps me sane and I haven't been writing as much lately. I think it's starting to show. I feel like it is anyway.

So, I'm going to go see if I can't figure something out with my writing (I have so much I can do, why the hell am I not doing it? Really, am I that lazy and irresponsible that I can't write 6,000 words?) I've had a headache all day and I just want to punch something right now. I think I'm going to go kill a fictional bad guy - that usually helps when I'm mad at myself.

Off to maybe stop being so annoyed with myself.

 _〆(。。)  < Scribble Scribble