22.3.12

Twelve Days Before

I believe the correct term for this feeling of low-grade panic is 'Shit just got real'.

I think maybe staying up for a little while today (like until maybe ten or eleven) and then sleeping and then staying up later the next day and flipping my schedule in stages might be easier/more effective. I hope so at least, because I am cold and tired and I want to curl up somewhere warm and not move for a few hours.

Not much has been happening lately, aside from stress, stress and more stress. I've been having this issue where I know that I should be working (sometimes I even want to work) but I just can't seem to focus long enough to get anything done. I don't know what this is but it's not fun.

This isn't really a new occurrence it's just really, really annoying right now. I do get the feeling that things will just work differently once we get moved and settled. I'm not sure why, I just think that will be the case. Possibly because, much like a Victorian heroine, the temperature affects my temperament.

I started thinking as I stared around my room earlier, figuring up what I want to take. Thankfully, there isn't much that I really need aside from basic stuff on this first trip. Room is always good when moving.

I think I'll probably be asleep soon so I hope my day-living readers have a wonderful day and I will try to check in again when I'm slightly less nocturnal... hopefully with an actual point.

OMG, only twelve days left? *hyperventilates* *froths at the mouth* *falls over*

I'm okay. *twitch*