6.3.12

Twenty-Eight Days Before

You might have noticed the 'Polyvore' badge on the side of the page. It's a cool site for a fashion and character geek like me ^^ I'm noticing I like making single-colour sets - like, sets with black and sliver and then one high-contrast colour, like bright red or light blue.

We're having a wind storm. I know because the power went out twice and I'm insanely hungry. I'm not sure these things are related...

On the upside, the plot for MarNoWriMo is coming together. I might be more excited that there is an actual plot to speak of and it's not just the build up for that one creepy-ass scene. Plots make me happy. So do cool characters.

I'm also noticing that my villains are usually a ball of weird, gendery-bendery... stuff. Like the newest one, Isaac. Always in 'women's clothes' (usually blouses, heels and skinny jeans). Course, he's a little off anyway.

This entry is kind of just a way to make me stop mentally running around like a chicken with its head cut off and actually focus on something for more than five minutes. As a result, here's a list: horror (psychological, supernatural), cyberpunk, splatterpunk, mystery, romance, historical, parody, thriller.

Those are the genres I'm seeing crop up the most. Awesome.

Now...back to work.

Later, Lovelies~!

Vocabulary words:
1) Procrastination Station - a place on the internet or otherwise where you spend the time you should be writing.
2) Motivation Monster - a small writing pet often kept by Muses.