23.3.12

Eleven Days Before

Rather liking Rotersand right now. Cool band is cool. War on Error sparks way too many scene ideas though.

This is what my mind does: I had the idea to take graham crackers, melt chocolate and get/make that strawberry/raspberry filling you get in doughnuts, then throw that in a thick layer on one cracker, run veins of chocolate through it, press the second cracker on top and seal the things around the edges with the chocolate. Chill it so it doesn't make so much of a mess and then eat the hell out of it.

Yeah.

I'm hungry. Can you tell?

Hopefully, I can stay awake until around noon or one today. That should help my schedule out quite a bit.

BRB - *dancing like a freak to Tanz die Revolution*

You know, if I can focus on one story at a time, it's easier. From there I can go one story arc at a time an then one chapter at a time and that should help.

I'm just figuring things out all over the place today. Now all I have to do is... well, do them. And therein lies the problem.

This has officially gotten rambly and stupid, I think, now. You can tell I'm tired. I'm not, actually (although I am contradicting myself a lot). Which is weird considering I've been up since about 6 last night.

This is going nowhere...

I'll see you guys later when I have something other than music to talk about. Even talking about writing at length would be favourable to this. *sigh* Maybe I can go beg for food? That seems like a good idea.

*crickets*

I'm just kind of freaking out and trying to kill time, I think. I suddenly don't want to sleep but I kind of expected that, to be fair. I'll crash eventually. For now I'm in that weird state where you kind of want to work but you're too tired to.

I actually wound up thinking about whether Tiger and Bunny has the potential to be an anime classic. I mean, it's a much more nuanced and layered, character-driven story than I think I've ever seen in anime. It has that potential at least. Added onto that, it seems to have opened the doors in a very non-obvious way to characters that are not straight/white/male/cis-gender/ and in general don't 'fit in' in that sense. I've never seen that done in such a simple, non-obvious way before. Aside from all of the fans and all of the debate surrounding the show, I think there's potential just from that.

If nothing else, I think I'd say it has potential if for nothing else than the fact that it got people talking.

But that's just me, of course. And now, I'm going to go beg for food and then maybe sleep. At some point.

See ya~!