3.3.12

Thirty-One Days Before

Wondering how sensitive to pain the intestines are. Like pain or pressure from being pressed on, like during surgery.

Anyway...

I went out and got new nail polish (L.A. Colors 'Festive' and 'Lollipop' and Wet 'n' Wild 'Grey's Anatomy') and a bottle of Carnivale perfume. I am happy now. I also wound up with some sliced almonds for my headaches and some walnuts, just because.

Little trip to the ER earlier today but everything's fine. Nobody's hurt or sick or anything, just an easily fixable problem. Still kinda scary though.

As a result, I've been in my room for a while, listening to songs on YouTube and trying to tell myself I'm being productive. Unfortunately, that isn't working so well.

I'm also stupidly hungry and that's just... annoying. I think it's because I can smell things baking. Chocolate things. *drool*

Then I start writing again and lose my appetite... Oh, well ^^

[Later on]

Mum went off to get me something to make my head stop hurting. Yay~ for that. I don't take medication unless I think I really need it and... this is kind of making me feel sick, so I think I probably need it. Ick.

As you can probably tell, this entry was written over the course of a day and so she and grandpa are now back with Advil and jelly beans. And I'm kind of happy about the jelly beans. ^.^

I'm going to go hope my head gets better and maybe work a little bit before I collapse and start drooling into my pillow.

See ya~