17.9.12

Wheeeeee!

Okay. So, it's the last night in the house. I'm actually a little sad because I like this house but I can't exactly say that I'm not happy. I am happy. Like, 'I want to hug things' happy. And it's so nice but it's so weird.

I'm also markedly not tired. Ordinarily that would be a problem but not only is this a form of 'method writing' for me but I'm pretty sure tomorrow can keep me awake just fine. Also, music. I have music.

I'm really, really, really loving this Character Writer program. Like, I actually have a plot. I can't even believe - I have a plot and I think I know where I'm going. *rolls around*

I just can't believe we're leaving, you know? I just... *sighs* It's hard to get it through my head. It feel a lot more final this time, somehow. Weird to think I won't be in this house again.

Also, before I forget or get too sappy:

There are a few programs I'd like to shove out there for any writers who might be able to use them.

I recommend getting a good calender. Here's a cool desktop one I like. This one:



Isn't it cool? The picture is my desktop behind it. You can mess with the colours, fonts, and setup, highlight dates, change the text colour - all kinds of stuff!

A thing called Character Writer is insanely valuable to me right now. You can't print or save in the free version, which is a little annoying, I'll admit but the full version is about $70. Here's just the basic information screen:


And the side menu:



Also, I like playlists. It's like having a soundtrack for the movie in your head. A little thing called Songbird is a cool piece of freeware with an easy-to-figure-out setup similar to iTunes.



Don't have enough music? These might be of use to you: Free Music Archive and, for the geeks and broke college students out there, Fanmixes.

So that's about all I've discovered so far.

But guys... I just don't know what to do with myself. I really don't. I can't even ramble about it. I'm just really at a loss for words.

Unrelated but I can't decide who's point of view to take for this story now. They're both interesting but I'm not sure which one would work better. The guy has more emotional trouble going on but I don't know if that would play better as seen from the girl's point of view or jumping back and forth or what.

I'll figure it out. Eventually. Until then, I guess I'll just... do something else.

what am i doing what am i feeling what is this

Bye for now, guys~ I'll check back in later on with more news.

*type type type*