19.9.12

Wow.

Really wow.

Mum and I just cleared out an entire house and pulled up all roots we had here in the space of two days. We leave in the morning.

And of course, I can't sleep. I mean, it's like, one in the morning. My back aches but I'm still like, "No."

I'm actually planing on getting up and walking around or drinking my other coffee drink if I get tired, not going to sleep. That's not healthy, is it? Is it? I don't know anymore.

But, yeah, not tired and awake working on things. I have music though so it's not so boring.

I just... I don't know what I'm doing is what it all comes down to. I think I'll just have to face the fact that I have some issues, I don't really know who I am and it's just something I'll have to work on. That and not wrecking my body just because I'm stressed. Sleeping and eating are still essential, even if I don't like them.

Seriously, you wanna know what happened today? I didn't have a fork to eat with and so I used a pair of coffee stirrers like chopsticks. Because I am resourceful. It actually worked really well. I was pleasantly surprised.

But that's what the past couple of days have been for me. That and this.

Know what that is? That is a project blog for NaNoWriMo 2012. I'm doing things right this year.

Anyway.

I'm rambling. I'll also be on the road tomorrow. I think we're going to Montana. Somewhere in Montana for a family thing. I'll remember later, I'm sure. It's just all such a blur right now - I'm sorry guys.

I'll check in later. Maybe when we get stopped. Until then, have a good day. I hope you're all doing well.