21.9.12

*insert title here*

I'm in South Dakota.

I have a cool new hat and a compound bow.

And a stupid, stupid, stupid desire to play Polybius (even though I start coughing whenever I watch someone play it) and watch Salad Fingers. (If you don't know what it is, I'd advise you to forget about it. You'll be a lot better off.)

I want to do like an unconventional materials challenge. Like, make a coat or something out of something that isn't fabric.

Also, last night, I randomly felt like a lizard. Yeah. But I don't anymore. So that's good.

Right now, all I wanna do is outline novels and write scripts and sketch fashion and read obscure manga. That's it. That's all.

Between that, the manga 'A Lollipop or a Bullet', the whole Jupitearth thing (Jupiter/Earth... as anthropomorphic personifications of the planets... as a couple... because Jupiter saved Earth from an asteroid strike. Yeah. That is tumblr. That is part of why I love it. We'll even ship office supplies.) and the Tiger and Bunny movie (ZOMG!) I'm a little off the walls right now. Plus I have Cheez-Its.

Anyway.

I get to get up and go to a corn palace tomorrow. So I'm happy about that. Yes, you read that right.

So, I think I'm going to go to sleep. Maybe. Or at least settle in. Maybe brush up on my leetspeak. Okay? Okay.

Night, everyone. I hope you have an awesome day~