15.9.12

*backflips into the sun*

I'm torn between that and asdfghjkl; because I manged to outline up to chapter seven without getting stuck. (FMC called her best friend to talk about MMC - I have no idea how/what she's feeling about him and the whole situation so I'm kind of stuck as to what she'd say and what her best friend might tell her. Might need to talk to mum about that, see if I can't figure out just WTH.)

Also thinking about the website and what I might want to do with that. I don't know how much of a story I might want to put up, what the final license should be on it (Honestly, I don't like how restrictive copyright is, but there's a balance in there.), and what I might want to add, lose, shuffle around, do something different with, eat, etc.

Basically, I'm bursting with creative energy and I have no idea what to do. I want to DO ALL THE THINGS! Like, seriously, I wish I had a good pattern and my sewing machine... and a canvas and some paint... and a more solid idea of where I was headed with the story... and someone awake at this hour and willing to cook with me... and a night scene to shoot with my actors.

So... what the heck is wrong with me, exactly?

I guess I'm just feeling good for once.

And my camera does, in fact, record audio meaning I can vlog, film and generally be a problem for the privacy of those around me. Awesome.

Anywho... I'm probably going to wibble around here for a while, maybe retool some of the site until I find something I don't hate. Why are themes I like so limited...?

Night, everyone~!