18.9.12

Let me tell you about my day.

My day (yesterday) began at 11:30. And did not stop until nine.

From about 11:30 on, I'd been packing things up and talking with movers and trying to find a hotel with a room for the night.

We packed up everything that wasn't furniture or appliances and shoved it in the back of a truck. I. I shoved it in the back of a truck. (Really, I must have packed up 2/3 of the truck.) It now has two sewing machines, one in a cabinet, so many books, so many clothes, and so many little household things.

From there, we waited on the movers. Well, not really movers. They took the things we couldn't take with us to auction. They picked up the couch, the loveseat, the tables and some other stuff for the first run, then left to go empty the truck.

During that time, I got very sick. It was short-lived, thankfully, but still.

The second run lasted until about nine at night and then we had to run around and try to find food and a hotel that had a room available. So that was fun.

It's by no means the whole story and leaves out the seven mosquito hawks that decided to meet around the living room light but the internet here is flaky and Blogger is annoying me so that's all you're getting from me right now. I'll try to check in tomorrow but no promises.

Bye guys! I hope your last few days have been easier than mine have.