2.9.12

Zombies

and doctors. Not zombie doctors, mind, just a healthy mix of zombies and doctors. That's what this month is about.

I hope.

Anywho... What can I say really? My driving instructor gives me the vibe of being a condescending, self-aggrandizing prick, I start school this month, I'm slowly becoming obsessed with Les Miz and theatre in general and I really need to start writing again.

Thankfully, I have a fix for the last one: SeptNoWriMo

Yes, SeptNo - the month I almost killed my hands over last year. So, on top of everything else, that should be fun. I think I'll take tomorrow off (as much as I can) and just write. Like, just listen to Les Miz songs and write. I think... after everything that's been going on, I kind of need that.

I know things will even out - they always do. It's just rough right now. In a lot of ways. In stressful school ways and in 'The name's Vincent. Don't forget it, okay?' ways. (Speaking of, I'd love to find a decent suit that wasn't horribly expensive. Or even a few good dress shirts. I'm feeling a little trapped.)

So... this post has taken me forever and I think it's time for me to go to sleep for a while.

Bye for now, guys. I'll check in later and hopefully I'll be feeling better overall.

Writing usually helps.