3.9.12

How do I Life?

Really.

I just... I don't know what to do.

Here's the basic version. To upgrade to the full version, click here. (Link broken.)

I have one college and one plan, Plan A. In Plan A, my geographical location does not change. Instead, for the next two years, my life will be planned and dictated by a college just a few minutes up the road. This college has a beautiful campus, a theatre (basically) and an array of clubs and overseas programs. Now, it is also in an area of the country with a high cost of living and very little variance in the weather.

I have another college and another plan, Plan B. In Plan B, my geographical location changes by a margin of three days. For the next two years, my life will be largely comprised of a smaller college. This college is contained within a single building, with few clubs and no overseas trips. This college is, however, in a much bigger city, near to shops and the theatre and other things that I care about. It has a lower cost of living and severe changes during the seasons.

Of course, this isn't all of the pros or cons but it's the main ones I can think of right now. And basically I just have no idea what to do. So that's where I am. And that's likely where I'll remain for a while, even though I'm running short of time to make a decision.

I'm just going to... go to a corner of the room and think for a while.

*walks off, singing*
Who am I?
Who am I?
I'm Jean Valjean!
And so, Javert, you see it's true
This man bears no more guilt than you
Who am I?
24601!

/geek