28.4.12

So, that schedule...

At first I was like this: ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ

Then I was like this: o(╥﹏╥)o

But today I was like this:  _〆(。。)

So now I'm like this:  ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

(I hope you guys can see these, because they're really cute ^^)

Today did go better than I thought it would, though. I at least have a plan now. And bubblegum. I have bubblegum too. A little dish of it on my desk.

Anyway.

I kind of love my schedule up here. I don't even know why. It just seems... more me? Although I do need to learn to leave my heater turned up so I don't wake up freezing. (We have those little baseboard heaters.)

Aside from that, things are actually going well. Its... what, Saturday? Saturday. Really? *checks again* Huh. Well, Monday is my day to run around so that's not too far off.

I... don't even know what to say here. Nothing earth-shattering has happened but I'm pretty happy. So, I guess that's your update. I'm actually happy. And it's making me want to read and write and do all those creative things.

So yeah.

Bye for now, guys~ I hope you have an awesome day ^^