3.5.12

Well...

Okay, here it is: Things are slowly getting done and it's freaking me out.

About half the outline on 'The Book' is done (first draft of it, but still) and I'm starting to think about the order in which other projects should be tackled.

I also had veggie Shepard's Pie for dinner and am still kind of shocked by how good it was.

None of that had much of a point but you know what else doesn't have much of a point? The fact that I actually do want to be a writer. I want to do other things too but that's something that I can work on later. Writing is just something I do so I might as well make a living at it, right?

Right.

So yeah.

Also, as of this writing (and this will likely change) the first page of my tumblr has about three posts of different commission information from people trying to help out a friend in Poland. If you can commission or donate, please do. Anything helps.

Aside from that and my news, not much has happened here. I used to ramble for a while in these things but I just don't have much to say aside from the fact that I'm annoyed that something so simple is so hard to outline. It's a major plot point too. *headdesk*

But yeah, that's me for right now. I'll probably get as much of the outline down as I can and then maybe rot my brain with anime. That sounds like a good plan right now.

I'll try to check in more often guys. I'm just so lazy...

*hops away*