2.4.12

One Day Before

Strangely, I'm not freaking out. I'm not sure why but I'm not.

(WHY IS IT MONDAY?!)

I have whitening strips in. Can't take them out until 8:30. But I got to take a shower and be all clean and now I get to work on a creepy-ass, depressing script and watch anime. So it could be worse.

Really that's the news of the day. Not that interesting but there it is.

Maybe, ramble? Sure, why not?

I feel like I should be panicking but I'm not. It's this kind of quiet anxiety that you get right before a trip you're really excited about. I'm sure by this time tomorrow I'll be bouncing off the walls and probably unable to sleep but that's okay.

I think there's just not much to say. I mean, the truck is basically packed, I'm sure tomorrow's going to be stressful and there's just not a lot I can ramble about. I mean, sure, I can talk about why I think de-clawing cats is not completely evil or why I think creativity is essential to our survival but I don't think that, in my current state, I could really explain myself properly. So I won't.

On that note, I will return to spazz at you guys tomorrow and then things will be trip updates (probably, if I'm not too exhausted) for a little while. I hope you all have a wonderful day/night/whatever the hell time it is for you and I will see you all tomorrow.

See ya~!

(Oh, my God, I'm moving the day after tomorrow. *screaming*)