22.4.12

Pictures of Food


See this? This is a salad sampler. This is awesome. This is coleslaw, some kind of spinach thing and then some kind of Greek thing. (a) it's late b) this was a while ago and c) shut up.) Also a roll.


This was breakfast (from a while ago). Fruit salad and a waffle with berry preserves and syrup. What's not to love?


This is pasta salad and bread. That's about it. (Actually, the pasta and some seasoning came in a box and we doctored everything else. This dish marks my first time cutting up little tomatoes.)


This is actually mum's dish (since hers looked better) but we had pretty much the same thing. Fiesta bean and cheese tacos. Three kinds of beans plus several things that look like beans corn, onions and shredded cheese in a taco shell.


Breakfast from not quite as long ago. Toast with butter, a mix of eggs, peppers, onions, cheese and probably something else and a strip of veggie bacon.


This was either lunch or dinner. Either way it was good ^^ Cheese tortellini, noodles and veggie spring rolls.


This... Just this. This is a spinach tortilla wrapped around rice, fiesta bean salad, onion, peppers and cheese. We had tortilla strips with it because original. I had veggie cheese on mine and neither the taste nor the texture made me want to gag. I was so happy ^^

Here's a closeup:


One day I will stop taking pictures of my food.

And, just because I need one more picture on this post, here is my desk. I do writer-ly things there:


I now have books and an older camera in that little shelf-cubby thing on the right there. I took this because I was just glad to have the freaking thing put together.

Now that the 'My Life in Pictures' part of the post is out of the way, how are you all? I've actually been doing quite well. I still like my Script Frenzy. Is it a serviceable script? Probably not but it is giving me ideas and basically running itself for the most part and I could not be more grateful for that. I'm at 60 pages even right now.

Also, website. That's actually becoming less and less of a pipe dream right now and I am happy. Even if things are moving along slowly, they're still moving along, right? Right. Organisation is the key.

I have a list. And on that list are three little lists: Writing, Rewriting/Editing and Ideas. I have 9 in the Writing section, 7 in the Rewriting/Editing section and 7 in the Ideas section. Which means that I have work to do. But here's the thing: I actually want to work. I don't just want to be established and all that, I want the journey too. Hopefully that works in my favour.

It's late here and my nails are now pink so I guess I should probably either work or sleep. Sleep's probably going to win even though this song makes me want to write for one story in particular. Really, the whole playlist does. *keyboard vomit*

I know what I need to work on (even a little) tomorrow.

Bye for now, guys~ I'm going to curl up and think about stories ^^