8.4.12

The Update Hub

Yes, it's that time of day again.

A lot has happened in the last couple of days.

First and foremost, I have cute shoes. Two pairs, actually. The first are black, they come to about my ankles and they have a wedge heel with silver writing across the back. The other ones come up to about my knee and they look kind of like black tennis shoes with white laces. Both of these make me happy.

Here are the first ones:


(The back says 'bebe')

And the higher ones:

I think these might be my favourite ^^ (Yes, these are my legs.)

There's a small asphalt path that leads from the hotel we're staying at up to Wal-Mart. We walked it twice. The first time we walked there, walked around Wal-Mart and looked at stuff, then walked back through the car park and along the riverside walkway for a little while before we went back to the hotel. Even then we didn't really go back. We got to the car park there and then figured 'Why not go shoe shopping?' So we did.

We went to Payless (the boots), walked to a local drug store then walked to Ross (the smaller boots). Then got in the car and drove back to collapse because we were very tired by then.

We then walked back to Wal-Mart later that day for peanut butter, jelly, bread and frozen fruit bars.

So that explains the leg pain.

Mum and I got veggie fried rice for dinner and I had to stop eating because I was getting sad. ... Only a Tiger and Bunny geek like me would get sad about fried rice but I don't care. It was a sweet, unguarded moment from Barnaby (admitting he had been learning to make fried rice for Wild Tiger (the other half of the first Hero team)) and it got me emotionally. I will freely admit this. (It doesn't help that I saw a commercial for Pepsi Next yesterday.)

And I really need to go and work now. I think I'll have to throw in an awkward conversation during a long car ride... and then figure out what I'm going to do with my website because my brain is kind of running a mile a minute with it right now.

(And I have some trip pictures up on dA, if you're curious. Lots of clouds.)

See ya~!