14.4.12

Long Day

Not even conventional 'long day', just long day.

Mum and I wondered if surge protectors (with longer cords) would be something an android or cyborg would be embarrassed buying. Like the kinds of things sold near the 'private rooms' at the Power Strip. Yeah. These are our conversations.

Anyway.

I've been wanting to put my desk together. I've never wanted to do that. Ever. And I still need to put my curtains up. And finish my work (or at least get some more done). And figure out a template for the guides I want to do. So I have a lot I want to do. But here's the thing: I don't hate that. I'm not so 'ugh, I don't want to do this' about... pretty much anything.

I'll stop gushing eventually but for maybe the first (lengthy) time in my life, I feel good. I have more energy, I'm eating better... and I just feel better.

Tomorrow will probably be spent in and putting that ginormous desk together. Cool. Then I'll have a place to put my books until I have an actual shelf for them.

I don't really have a lot to say in this one. Huh. It was just a good day for me, I guess.

I think I'll read for a little while when I go to bed... and hopefully that will help me stop rambling to the internet.

Bye for now, guys~ Back to Script Frenzy. I should have an actual update on things for you soon. Just have to get the 'OMG happy' gushing stuff out of my head for a little while. The flood should be over soon ^^

*bounces away*