4.4.12

SL, UT

There's a lot of traffic in Provo, Utah at four-thirty in the afternoon.

Hi. I'm Jezzy and I'm very tired.

I haven't gotten anything done except sit in a car for a total of eight hours.

We left out of the house at a little after six (meaning we actually got up at five to get ready) and drove for four hours to meet with Mum's agent and her mentor for lunch. And they were pretty awesome. I snarffed around the menu and settled on grilled cheese and french fries. And that was pretty good. Normal but good. Then we said goodbye and drove for another four hours. We are now in Salt Lake City (hence the title). We found a Denny's and picked up some veggie sides that I could eat. We're sitting around watching Stuntbusters. It's actually kind of awesome especially for someone like me who loves behind-the-scenes stunt stuff for movies and TV shows.

We drove 520 miles today. And we get to do the same tomorrow. All the way to Oregon.

Oh, my God, I can't believe we actually left...

We talked about the Oxford comma... and about if vampire birthdays were like funerals... and I took a lot of pictures of snow (which I need to take off of my camera and look through... but so lazy). Also, I think I forgot my USB drive. *expletive deleted*

And now I have the hiccups >.>

So I'm a little tired. My vegetarian self is having fun trying to find things to eat on the road, my shirt shows my tattoo scar, I'm cold and I'm tired. But I have ideas for stories and scripts and that's good.

I have a strawberry banana smoothie. And I have to work on Script Frenzy and I don't care right now.

*collapse*

I'll see you guys later, okay? Tomorrow when I hopefully feel better.