3.4.12

The Last Day

Several things just hit me:

1) I have 80 Twitter Followers. I don't know how that happened but I really can't thank you all enough.
2) I have 25 Tumblr Followers. Again, no idea how that happened but very thankful ^^
3) I will never bleach my teeth again. I was up until about 6 this morning because it was impossible for me to sleep.
and 4) I am moving in the morning. (Holy cross-dressing assassins, Batman!) I still need to stuff clothes into my bag and figure out what I'm going to wear to lunch. I have a dress I want to wear but that's probably too dressy for a diner and then sitting in the car all day. So I'm gonna rethink that.

What else? Oh, yeah. Script Frenzy. I'm actually on pace right now (well, I will be after four pages today). I'll probably fall behind on the trip since I'll be in the car all day and probably very tired by the time we stop. But that's an easy fix. I'm about 8 pages in right now and I have no idea where I'm going. But that's fine. It's really just an exercise, anyway and it's an interesting story if nothing else.

I am going to be freaking out around dinner and into the next morning, I'm pretty sure. I'm already kind of fluttery in the stomach region.

I'm hungry but eating causes me pain-splosions. So that's annoying. At least the only things I can eat at dinner are fairly soft.

On the upside, my procrastinating in writing this has caused that last bit to be somewhat untrue. My pain is now manageable ^^

So, I'll be up at five in the A.M. to throw things in the truck and get going. And I'm actually very happy. It's almost time for bed here. I doubt I'll be able to sleep but I'll still try.

So, before the panic completely sets in (whoops, too late) I'm going to try to keep calm and do something productive before it's road trip time. I'll check in from... wherever we stop tomorrow ^^

See ya~!