10.4.12

Last night in the hotel

Means that we get to move in tomorrow... and that means that we get to spend the day directing furniture movers, cable guys and possibly a mailman/yardboy around the place.

I have an old Polaroid 360 camera now. It is awesome. Now I just need to figure out how to work it.

But things are falling into place, I think. I'm kind of leaning toward just buying a desk, bookcase, file cabinet set at Wal-Mart and just putting it together myself. It's either that or finding something at an antique shop. I just don't know. I think the set might be the better option even with the inconvenience of having to put it together.

There's a small padlocked door near the back porch. My brain has a bad habit of looking at it and thinking: 'One, Two, Three, Four, Underneath the cellar floor, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Lover will suffocate'. Needless to say, slightly unsettling. (I know it's just the crawl space but still.)

I'm also wondering if going to self-published route might really be the best for me... I mean, it seems in line with how I'm feeling up here and that does seem to be the way the market is leaning. I don't know... Maybe. And if I do, would it be better to put only a few chapters of the stories up, put them all up or put a few of them up with the rest just being 'previews' (a few chapters and maybe extras)?

Of course, this is all just me rambling at this point. Still trying to figure things out. As usual, this results in my rambling and figuring out nothing. Awesome.

I just... feel better. Even though my weight is wrong on my ID card (which is insanely annoying, by the way). I'm 5'3" and 115, not 150.

But I like this place. They have a sweet, nerdy guy handling the renters insurance ^^

So, yeah, tomorrow's going to be hectic. And I'm kind of talking to avoid thinking about it right now. At least I don't feel as exhausted as I thought I might. We have 'scatter cats' on the back deck. There are around four or maybe five cats that like to congregate on our back deck and when we walk up, they all scatter. I know we scare them but it's kind of cute ^^

See ya tomorrow, dears~!

(Wow, I'm tired. This is probably going to make no sense at all when I read it back.)