7.11.12

Grandma's Getting Surgery

Cataracts.

It's nothing major, really, but she's technically not legal to drive with her eyes the way they are. So. Guess who gets to jump in her car and drive around with her? Not me. At least not every time. Sometimes, though.

I don't mind it. It gives me something to do that isn't computer related.

I want to do so many things. Really, it's just insane. I want to read and work on a script and work on NaNo (even though I have a completely different story now than what was outlined so that outline is now kind of useless to me) and listen to music and generally, say it with me, DO ALL THE THINGS!

...

When I got my driver's license, I was wearing these little black doll-like dress shoes, my ex-step-dad's blue jeans, a Mutt and Jeff shirt (a black one with 'Hug a Tree' written on it), my 'Drakkar Noir' and L.A. Colors 'Lollipop' nail polish.

Just wanted to remember that. For whatever reason.

I'm not sure what I'm feeling, really. I want to do things. ... Is this how productive people live all the time? 'Cause it's kind of nice.

Also, 12k!

So. Yeah.

I'm gonna go back to work now. I might go ahead and stay up until I'm actually tired tonight but who knows when that'll be, really.

Bye for now, everyone. I'm gonna go boil a mouth-guard and shove it in my face.

(I kind of feel like I've lost my touch with blog posts lately...)