6.11.12

In Which I am Street Legal

Yep.

I found the item Driver's License.

And I am insanely happy that it's over. (That is not a K-turn - it is a 90-degree turn. Get it right, people. It's your test. *headdesk*)

But, yeah. Once it was over and everything was official, I jumped in the passenger seat, showed mum the license and basically said 'There's my license. Where's my hearse?'

I was kidding (kind of joking but not really) but yeah. It'll have to wait a little while and I know that but still.

I'm already kicking around vanity plate ideas.

(Mum and Dad were texting about the test. Dad basically said 'Yay! NO SHAME FOR YOU!')

So.

I'm going to get back to NaNo now. Because I really need to. But Randy and Emily are close to meeting so that should be interesting.

...

I'm starting to think I ramble too much. But, hey, first draft.

Bye for now, everyone. Bye for now.

(Go forth! Go forth and... do something interesting.)