12.11.12

Doll makers and general rambling

First off, this:

Isn't she awesome?

(The correct answer is 'Yes.')

She's from here and I suggest that you go play around with it if you're in need of a new avatar or just have some time to kill.

...

I would totally dress like this. :|

I would. But I do not have the budget, currently, for that level of awesome.

Okay. Time for a list/texbook heading... thing.

Section One: Writing

I have been. At least, I have been more this month than I did before, which is a little sad when you think about it.

I found a good existing version of a male AI voice so I'm just sitting here, listening and planning for another project after NaNo.

Since NaNo started, I have been gifted three new ideas and submitted an application to be allowed into the RRWG - The Reading, Rambling Writers Group. Their membership has been down the last few months.

Anyway.

Section 1-A: NaNo

NaNoWriMo, Oedipus, are you working on it?

I am. Now.

I miss writing, guys. I really missed it. (Of course, one of Randy's girls bailed on him just before a runway show so he's having to walk and he's kind of flirting with his makeup artist and this is just really freaking fun!)

But yeah. I'm going to get caught up today. It's only 20k and I'm on about 18 now, so that's not that hard.

On another note, I think these section things work really well.

Section 1-B: Scripts

Two scripts, no waiting a lot of waiting because I have a lot of other crap to do.

Seriously, I'm getting ideas for like Season 4 of 'Mortuary Boys'. I'm like, WTF, man?

I think I want to get on those fairly soon, too. I just... when I have a project like this I kind of want it to at least start getting done, you know.

This one and Demonology. Although Demonology should probably be first because I actually have, you know, pages written on that. It's a little longer per episode though.

They're both just so fun. And so hard to focus on.

Section 1-C: Ghostwriting

Why did I give this a section? I'm not allowed to talk about it. But yeah. I have a ghostwriting/helpful writing project thing to do. W00t?

Section Two: Reading

I want to get back on actually reading books again. I mean, I do read but not like I'd like to.

So, that's become the goal for right now: Just finish reading a freaking book. And then move on and freaking read another one. And continue this until you have to buy more because you've read all of yours.

There's also a lot of Creepypasta that I'd like to get through so if I find one that's just amazing, I might link you to it.

Section 2-A: New Book Selection

So. Once I'm through 'The Sociopath Next Door', which is really good and recommended, I'm thinking the Millennium Trilogy (The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and those, you know?) Lisbeth seems like a really interesting character and someone I could learn things from reading about.

So I intend to.

So that's where that is.

Section 2-B: Manga

I'm jumping back on the bandwagon here, too. At least, I'm hoping to. If anyone knows of a few good series, totally tell me. I love adding things to the list.

Section Three: TV Shows

Clearly, my version of productivity is watching or reading things that I hadn't gotten around to. But I love the feeling of 'catching up' with something, you know? I have the same recommendation policy here as I do with everything else: Tell me and I'll look into it.

I'm probably going to be trying to start and get through Six Feet Under pretty soon.

Section 3-A: Anime

Ergo Proxy. Devil May Cry. And a host of others that I don't remember right now but are on the list. Speaking of, should I have a list? Like a 'To-Read' and a 'To-Watch' page? I don't know. I'll think about that.

Section Four: Games

On console: Devil May Cry. I want to start from the beginning since I have the first three games.

Also, I've been playing Happy Wheels when I get bored. It's bloody and violent and pixels and I suggest you go play it.

...

This was a really pointless update thing, wasn't it? *sigh*

I really need to get back to talking about actual things. And pictures, maybe.

Bye for now, guys. I need to figure out what I'm doing different with these things.

*backflips into traffic*