28.7.12

Updates

Because a metric buttload has happened.

First off, I get me a little better now. I just spent two weeks with my father and his parents and I kind of get my thought processes a little more now. I got a lot from his side of the family in terms of varied interests (and laziness, apparently). But I have two new sewing machines (a Singer Red Eye and a Nelco) and an Appalachian Lap Dulcimer. It's cool ^^

Over those two weeks, I've made a small quilt and developed a taste for iced coffee. And huckleberry stuff. So that was fun. Montana's kind of nice, actually.

Secondly, writing. I've been wanting to write ALL THE THINGS lately. This includes writing scripts for 'Nucl3arsnake: Hacker Extraordinaire.' Yeah. This is what my life has become... and I kind of love it. I feel like I can just relax and be creative when things like that happen.

Thirdly, cosplay. There are two characters I'd like to get a workable outfit for: Francis Pritchard from Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Johnny C. from Johnny the Homicidal Maniac. I am not a sane person, clearly, but those two just stick in my head.

Fourth: House. We have a house. And such a fine house it is. No, really, I do like the place. It's the exact opposite of what I wanted at first but I still like it.

This is a condensed version of what's been going on but that's basically what my last two weeks have been.

Now, I'm too warm and feeling a little like I want to scream so I think I'll go back upstairs and try not to get in the way anymore than I am already.

This happens a lot but it's still annoying. Wish I knew more how to fix these little personality... things I have.