8.7.12

I'm in Wyoming

And the place we're staying at is like, waterfall-in-the-lobby, on-site-restaurant-with-gourmet-macaroni-and-cheese upscale.

I just can't even... Wow. It's only seven-forty here and I'm just like wired on exhaustion. And sugar. A fair amount of sugar.

On the way up, we saw misplaced apostrophes and a sign for a repair shop that offered '24 hr. toe service'. So yeah.

We wound up at a Holiday Inn and guys... let me just show you. These are the rooms this time:


And this is part of the lobby:


This is another part of the lobby, with 'The Greenery' restaurant:


And then there's this (the waterfall from the front):


Also this:


I just can't even get over how beautiful this place is. I want to decorate a space like this when and if I ever have the space to do something like this.

Tomorrow, I'll be in the Mountain Spirit Inn (I think) in Montana. I'll be staying with my father and my other grandparents for about two weeks. I'm hoping this is a good visit. I haven't seen my other grandparents in about 7 years and that's a long time.

I really haven't seen my Japanese grandmother, Yoko, in forever and she makes me nervous. Not really in a bad way - we're just so different. She still has a strong accent from what I remember so I really have to listen when she talks. I hope we can get along, though. There's a lot I'd like to learn from both her and my dad.

So, I'll probably check in tomorrow and spazz and be insanely nervous because I'll probably meet up with my father the day after. For now, though, I think I'll try to go to sleep. It's a shorter day tomorrow but still, I don't want to be falling asleep in the car.

Bye for now, guys.