13.7.12

An Occurence at Trapper Creek

is the title of the thing I'm doing now. It's a zombie thing. It's a doctor thing. The doctors are not zombies - the doctor's work with zombies. It's interesting.

I have so many feelings and so much going on right now in my head. There's this whole story in there that I need to work on, there are scripts for a project that I really want to get off of the ground that I want to at least figure out a little bit of.

I have a lot of candy (huckleberry candy) and Dad just set a book down next to me. It's on Shoujo Manga Techniques - Writing Stories. So that's cool.

It's fairly simple construction, basic elements tied together in new ways. That's all most stories are. It really comes down to how the author handled them.

I'm sitting here and it's kind of hazy outside and it's making me homesick. I'm also kind of on an Avengers/Loki/Tom Hiddleston kick and it's probably good that I don't have internet at the house. *spazzes* I need to remember to bring my computer upstairs so I can watch 'Thor'.

At least I have a lot I can work on off-line so that helps. That and video games. And books. Books always help. Best weapons in the world.

That's actually about all that's been happening around here. There's a lot of things I want to do and probably not many I'll get to do any time soon but that's okay. I can hold onto the dream, or whatever. Actually, I can just do it later but that doesn't sound as poetic.

I'm not sure where, if anywhere, we're going after this but I'll be sure to ramble about it if it's anywhere interesting. There's a lot to do here if you know the right people.

Bye for now guys. I think the last few days are catching up with me.