1.4.13

Welcome to Camp

I just now realised A) what a bad idea it is to drink a bunch of coffee right before bed and B) that Camp NaNoWriMo and school start in the same month.

While I collect my thoughts on this matter, enjoy this picture of my desktop:


Does it not amaze you? (I have little Ginoza Nobuchika shimeji! Squee!)

A 'shimeji' is a 'desktop buddy'. They walk around and climb up your windows and multiply and be adorable and you can grab them with your mouse and fling them around. They'll stick to the sides of the windows and start climbing. So yeah. There's where a lot of my time has gone.

(Also, quick note: Blogger is being a douche with a capital bag right now so some of the links up top might not work. IDK what's going on but it's not really letting me do much. So.)

Anyway. It's the first day of Camp NaNoWriMo and I'll be working on a story that's been nagging at me so that should be both helpful and frustrating. School starts on the 8th so that's going to take some getting used to. At least it'll give me a little more structure.

I'm there from 9 in the morning to noon most days (well, except for Tuesdays and Thursdays when I have Psych (it gets out at three) and Fridays when I just have maths).

But. when all this is over with I'm thinking of going to Evergreen since they have this Visual and Media Arts thing there. It sounds like something I'd really love to study, honestly. I'm still planning on mortuary school, just not for a little while. It's a really restrictive job and... well, just not yet. Some day but not yet.

But yeah. Camp NaNo and 60 Followers on tumblr. Good day, really, all in all.

Just wanted to check in and say hi and all that. I might be more active or way less active depending on how life goes for the next little while but I am around and I am doing Camp NaNo and... that's about it. So, I'm going to go snag something to eat and then maybe try to actually work. (And I mean 'work' this time. I want to start getting things out there. I have so many stories just sitting around and... well, it's kind of making me sad.)