8.4.13

Okay.

Homework:


  • Send FYE instructor a 'this is the name you should associate with this email account' email - Done.
  • Send FYE teacher answer to question - Done.
  • Pre-Course Assessment - Done.
  • Learning Styles - Done.
  • Draw a Map - Due the 18th. I want to do something interesting though. Make a pillow or something.
  • Get online portion of English class set up (picture, screen name, etc.) - Done.
  • Introduce yourself (I know you don't care - do it anyway.) - Done.
  • Read the introduction of your English book - Will be done.
  • Watch Maths videos - Will be done.
  • Actually do your Maths work (It's just the odd-numbered problems... for five sections *headdesk*) - Will be done.


And that was my day.

FYE teacher is the good kind of nuts (the deadpan, 'It might be possessed' when talking about a malfunctioning projector, 'I have four cats and a lot of sarcastic t-shirts' kind of nuts).

English teacher is nice and laid-back and he looks like an English teacher so that's cool.

Maths teacher is okay too. (A kid in that class has my email because he's getting a study group together because we all suck at maths and that's why we're in that class.)

My head hurts and I'm too warm so I think I'm going to go upstairs, get my headphones and some paper and start in on the videos. I'm really hoping this won't take as long as I'm afraid it's going to.

College is rough, guys...