22.4.13

The Nicknamer

My Gal Friday - FYE teacher
Supercuts - Maths teacher
Nametag - Psych teacher
Trouble - Old guy in my Maths/FYE class that I've kind of made friends with

And I'm sure there are others. And not all of those are positive.

In other news, what's due this week?

FYE - Actually, basically nothing. I can work ahead though. She did ask us to figure out our theme song... and bring in our favourite Shakespeare sonnet (and no, I'm not kidding). It's sonnet 64* by the way.
Psych - Reading modules 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15 / Test on Thursday (1 hour - 50 questions)
English - Initial reactions on 'I Listen to My Parents And Wonder What They Believe' / First Draft of three-page essay due by Wednesday for peer review / Grammar diagnostic due on Friday
Maths - lol idk (We were supposed to have a test on Tuesday but that got pushed back to Wednesday because his other class is behind. So yeah.)

It's been a weird day. It feels like a Monday. I mean, it really does. I just... ugh.

My legs hurt, I'm very tired, I have no idea what to focus on for that essay and I really just need to calm down and sleep tonight and then get up and think it all through tomorrow. I have a longer day and two breaks so that gives me some time to work things out.

I'm probably going to get what little maths I have left done and then maybe kick around on tumblr until dinner. I just cannot focus on much right now.

I'm still writing but it's fewer than 1k a day now. I'm pretty sure that things will even out as I get more used to school but for now I'm just... I don't know, I'm tired a lot. Adjustment period and all that.

I found a crochet pattern for a TARDIS blanket though, so I'm hoping I can work on that once I have the proper yarn colours. Of course, I could personalise it, I guess. Pink, blue, and purple. Rainbow TARDIS?

IDK what I'm even saying anymore.

Yeah. Work, then maybe read or write, then food, then sleep. Really, I didn't go to sleep until about three last night and then I was awake again about every hour after that. Upside: I think I've discovered the exact level of tired I need to be to understand maths.

But I'm rambling. Bye for now, guys. Long day tomorrow. Hope you're all doing well.



*Sonnet 64 - William Shakespeare

When I have seen by Time's fell hand defaced
The rich proud cost of outworn buried age;
When sometime lofty towers I see down-razed,
And brass eternal slave to mortal rage;
When I have seen the hungry ocean gain
Advantage on the kingdom of the shore,
And the firm soil win of the watery main,
Increasing store with loss, and loss with store;
When I have seen such interchange of state,
Or state itself confounded to decay;
Ruin hath taught me thus to ruminate
That Time will come and take my love away.
This thought is as a death which cannot choose
But weep to have that which it fears to lose.