7.4.13

Apparently,

me being bored equates to me learning Gallifreyan.

I am a nerd.

I started playing around with a translator and then I got bored enough to actually start writing in it.

Now I miss screwing around with creating languages.

. . .

Okay, here it is: I'm freezing and I'm tired but I don't want to sleep because when I'm unconscious I don't realise how much time is passing and I only have one more day until school. And it's times like this that I give serious thought to committing myself because I clearly can't handle this whole 'life' thing.

So. Short update. I'll probably do another one once the anxiety has calmed down (Monday or Tuesday, maybe) but for now, this is all you're getting.

I am alive, I am very anxious, I am very tired.

And a lot of things need to change.

But for now, I'm going to go to sleep and then spend the day (hopefully) writing and editing and getting the site in order. I'm planning things again, you see. Good things.

Think of me, guys? I think I've got it figured out but I still feel a little lost... Hoping school will fix some of that, at least.