28.3.13

School is an interesting place.

I was called 'chic'.

That really made me happy for some reason. 

There are a total of three people I've actually talked to so far in school. One older man, one older woman, and one younger woman. YW is really nice - she's the one who complimented me - and we started talking in the computer lab. (I didn't realise how good I was with computers compared to a lot of people. That's both sad and kind of a pick-me-up.) OM and OW were there too so it was kind of fun to talk.

We got to talking about what our school mascot actually was. (Choker - in the logging industry, a choker is one who runs the chains or cables around the logs for removal from the area.)

I'm in an area where logging is a major thing. Like, logging trucks are a common sight up here.

Anywho, I got in really early and found the room I was supposed to be in. That meant I was waiting in the hall for about a half hour. And then I hear this squeaking sound coming up the hall. Turns out it's OM and you know what he says?

'I'll never be a bank robber in these shoes.'

First words out of his mouth.

So, all in all, it was a pretty good day. I met my English teacher and he seems to be okay. Apparently, the English 101 class is what they call a 'hybrid class'. Basically, all it means is that it's both on campus and online. So that's fun. The system seems pretty simple to work.

Also, on an unrelated note, I found this video and I strongly urge you to watch it. The wealth distribution in the US is, in fact, such a joke that it makes me a little sick.

Anyway.

The 23rd of April is 'Impossible Astronaut Day'. Draw tally marks on your hand to let the world know you're a Whovian! ^^

For now, I think I'm going to go get something to eat and then try to make a plan. I have a lot that I want to do and get back into doing so I should probably be trying to schedule that out a little bit.

Bye for now, guys. Wish me luck?