2.5.13

Talking to Myself

I really think I need a better schedule. I know I've said that several times now but I do. Here's what I'm thinking:

- Get up around five in the morning. (I'm actually okay getting up that early. I have no idea why.) That's if my alarm goes off. It hasn't been lately. No idea why.
- Write/Edit for a little while. Maybe also use this time to catch up on shows
- Go to school
- Depending on the day, use your breaks to read/get work done
- Get home and get something to eat
- Go do homework until it's done
- Come back downstairs with computer and watch TV/work
- Go to bed a little earlier so you can write/edit/catch up on shows

So. Anything even approximating that would probably be helpful to me at this point. That means that tomorrow starts my Maths extra credit (because I do all the extra credit I can) and my collection of notes for Psych.

I just realised how much of a nerd I am.

I am okay with this.

I also kind of need a desk chair. I mean, the one I'm using is okay but it drops a little when I sit in it because I've had it for so long. Plus I'm short so reaching things is really fun sometimes.

Anyway. It's getting late here. I need to check that I have enough money for a piercing I want and then maybe write a little before I fall asleep. (Sidebar: I have had Blue Stahli's 'ULTRAnumb' stuck in my head for days. It reminds me so much of Randall Creed and Rabbit stop talking about your characters like other people know them. *headdesk* I'm thinking of getting an 8-tracks account so I can make playlists for all these books/characters/pairings. But I'm not sure if it would be a helpful thing or just a procrastination tool.)

Oh, well. Friday tomorrow. Maths but that's all so I can sleep in a little. Probably won't but can.

It's warm up here and my stomach hurts and I have a quiz tomorrow so... yeah. Music, write, sleep.

I'll see you all later.