3.8.12

Apparently

manually strangling someone will not bruise your hands. The neck is very soft and the most effective way is to just use your thumbs and the side of your hand to cut off the jugular vein and the windpipe. It doesn't take much.

...

It was another writer on Twitter. That's how I know that, I swear!

Anyway.

The place we were looking at fell apart on inspection (Really, who thinks it's a good idea to put layer after layer of shingles on a roof? When you do that, you get bends and dips in the sheeting/decking and then you have to tear the whole thing out and redo it. Unacceptable!) so we're going to go out looking again tomorrow. This is getting annoying but, hey, what can you do?

I think at least two people are going to die in this first chapter. I really do. One on each side, probably. On the upside, I did get to call Nicolai a 'Russian murder machine' (which he kind of is. Boy is seriously messed up).

I'm not sure exactly how screwed up this book is going to wind up being but I'm leaning toward 'very'.

Aside from that drama, I don't really have much of an update... I'll probably try to sleep on this little half-hatched idea of mine here pretty soon. I think I can run with it.

Night, guys! Hopefully, I'll have some house-related good news tomorrow.