11.8.12

Better Update

Section One: School

Section 1-A: Driving School

Yes, I get/have to go to driving school, starting on the thirteenth. I'll be surrounded by people younger than me. Oh, joy. The instructor should be all right though, so that's something. At least I don't have to actually drive until about the third lesson and I could get my learner's permit without taking the written because I was enrolled.

Section 1-B: College

College is bound to be interesting. I have a Freshman year course, a math class, an English class and a Psych 101 class. Awesome. Also, the school has this giant staircase that leads up from the parking lot. They call it 'Cardiac Lane'. Gee, I wonder why.

House

We have a house now. We can move in as soon as it closes, which should be around the time school starts, of course. Because everything happens at once in my world.

It's a nice house though. It's all one level but I don't hate that as much as I thought I might. And I'll have like an office/craft room, so that's cool.

Writing

I'm working on several things at the speed of continental drift right now. But today's been better at least. Things are slowly getting done. Slowly.

I'm thinking of just skipping the whole find an agent/publisher thing and just throwing things out under my own banner - my own company. If nothing else it would be a learning experience, right? Of course, this is all just me kicking around ideas.

Anyway...

I'll be back when I'm less overheated and more likely to spend more than about five minutes on a real post. *headdesk*