25.8.12

I Dislike The Alentra

The Alentra - a car used at a driving school I am currently attending. It is touchy on the gas pedal and there seems to be some lag in the wheel. But anyway....

I am infinitely more comfortable behind the wheel of my mother's car - a little Ford Escape. So that's something. I can see better and the gas and brake feel smoother and all that.

Also, sometimes my instructor kind of sucks at being encouraging.

But since that was really the whole point of that post, I feel the need to continue rambling.

So...

1) I have too many project blogs. Well, that's not true, I just have too many project blogs for projects I'm not working on.

2) I have a website that is (unpublished and) rotting away and needs love. All I need to do is get the first maybe three chapters of each thing up. That shouldn't be too hard. I only have... about 115 ideas. Yeah.

3) I have so many new things - interests and bands and just... things. I've written playlists for all kinds of projects and I've spent time wishing I had like an artist's loft where I could throw down tarps and paint and I want to go do something active - like dance or just run for a while.

4) I just need to freaking write, okay?

And 5) I start school on the 17th. I'm not really taking that much but it's still a new experience. And I want to do things like theatre and crap like that. Why? *shrug* Why not? I also have a list of books and games I want so I'll have to find a way to get those. And now I'm rambling. Yay?


But yeah. Things are looking up, I guess. I get the feeling that if I could just get going, I'd be unstoppable. And that would be awesome.

Bye for now, guys. I should really do something productive since I'm still awake.

See ya~